This was the first one...the colour is all wrong, it's actually a much deeper raspberry red type colour, but you get the idea. To see more info on it you can pop here
And the back:
To do this one I used a C4B cable for the 1st and 3rd raglan and a C4F for the 2nd and 4th (to get mirrored ones on the front and back). I cabled every 6th row (starting with the 5th row)
I changed my raglan increasing with a KFB to 3 st from where the marker would be normally within the pattern. I moved my stitch markers to just after my first KFB for each raglan which worked fine I just needed to remember when dividing for the sleeves and checking stitch counts that I had moved them 2 stitches.
I thought I could make the cable pop a bit more - so this one was knit up in a lovely silky bamboo and wool blend - Bella Baby Layette.
I knit this one by using a yo for the raglan increases instead of the increasing used in the pattern. For the 1st and 3rd cables I used a C4F every 6th row and for the 2nd and 4th I used a C4B.I do have more planned, perhaps in bigger sizes so I can pop in a bigger cable of some description, and I'm thinking this would look equally good on either a Hotshot or Little Hoodlum