Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wonderous Woolly Winners

It's just amazing what people can do with a basic pattern!

The Budding Designers Downunder Group on Ravelry has just hosted a knit a long of my patterns and I had the tough decision of choosing some winners. Man, it was hard alright, but here's a collage of the winners beautiful finished objects and their lovely models


This is only a smidgen of the fabulous items that were knitted over April! There are sooooo many more amazing ones and many more stunning children wearing them. I'm hoping to get my own children wearing one each this winter when I get a chance to knit them

Here's one that we've been gifted as well, I've been spamming everywhere with this pic as I love the cardy and the model so much! Thanks again Michaela!


And the horse hasn't bolted yet if you are wanting to join in with a KAL. There's a May one running at the moment over in the 'Knitting for Boys' group, I've got a prize in mind as well for that one :)

Come join us! Thanks again to all the wonderful people choosing to knit my patterns. It gives me such a buzz! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment