Thursday, April 14, 2011

Knitting for Craft 2.0

Well, from my recent posts, you probably know that I have a new baby (sob, I don't think you can still call them newborns at 8 weeks can you). On top of that, I have 2 preschoolers aged 2 and 4. People often make comments about me knitting during the day - let's just get this straight now, I don't knit during the day! Unfortunately, sleeps and kindy in my household aren't timed so that I get a quiet moment - but that's ok, I love being part of the tea parties and tower building (not so much the cleaning, washing and meal making).

You may also know though that Coco Kids has a Craft 2.0 stall. Hmmm - how to knit lovely winter garments for it with a little baby?

Here you go...

I'm still getting some knitting time most evenings...well, except for the periods where he's unsettled or feeding or the house looks like all the clothes drawers in the house have exploded (there was no knitting time last night, the plunket nurse is due this morning)

For those of you that are going to be in the Wellington region over Easter, come and check out Craft 2.0! It's always fabulous - all the details are here on the Coco Kids blog. All the team with be there this time too (well, I might not be there for a long time...8 hours in craft fair heaven and a little baby don't really go together too well I don't think).

2 comments:

  1. You are doing better than me, I can't wrestle a baby and the needles - specially when that no-longer newborn is about 7kg or more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i say if you can steal a moment to relax and knit during the day then do it :) good for the soul not so good for the housework but who cares lol

    ReplyDelete