Monday, April 30, 2012

A Sneak Peek of What's Next and 200th Entry!

I should be waiting really...till the release I suppose which isn't far away now. But my photographer friend Rachael sent me a couple of photos of one of the scarves I sent her for to take pics of and I think she's done an amazing job! And my blog is telling me I've written 199 blog posts and so it's just begging me to write a 200th one! So here it is


On the 1st of May (which is just tomorrow!) I'm going to be releasing my next collection of patterns called 'Poplar' - it includes blankets in various sizes, scarves in various weight yarns and a dishcloth pattern that I think is really quick and looks nice.

While I'm at it - my sister Sarah has released more patterns since I posted last about her Zipped Up.

Her newest pattern is called Tango Tank and is a free pattern that has been published in the latest Petite Purls. How cute is my neice Amelia!


And she's also released her Bella Mia pattern too a lovely sweater that is written in both 4ply/fingering weight and 10ply/worsted weight.


Both very cute and practical!

Right, I'll be back tomorrow!

xx

J




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on post #200 Julia. Looking forward to your pattern release tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh that scarf looks lovely!xxx

    ReplyDelete