Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Years 'Note To Self'

Julia...seeing as you've been entering your knitting into that fabulous KnitMeter all year, why not have a look at the total before the new year clicks over - ok?

This is the first year I've used KnitMeter - this funky little thing (I've got it on the right hand column of my blog)


Unfortunately though, I had it adding up my yardage all year...but when it clicked over to 2011 it went back to 0 before I could add my last couple of items and perhaps record what I'd actually managed to knit up this year.

Never fear, of course all my entries were there and using a handy-dandy calculator I was able to add it up - I've knit a whopping 30,720m this year - over 30 kms of yarn.

This year, with the arrival of our precious babe number 3 though I'm guessing that the final figure for 2011 might be somewhat less with sleep and early nights becoming more of a priority.

And while we're at it, this cheeky fellow is currently still breech - if anyone has any great tips for getting him to move into a more desirable position I'd love to hear them! I've still got approx 6 weeks - but he's not giving any indication of budging at the moment.

Wishing you a Happy New Year and a wonderful 2011!

1 comment:

  1. I think my one moved last night - very bloody painful and uncomfortable....just hoping it has moved into a better position and not a worse one.
    Maybe you should spend a night with mike snoring - am pretty sure that's what did it!
    Will find out tomorrow if it is better or worse!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete