Here's my blurb from the website:
Course - Beginner Knitting – seamlessly and speedily. In this course Julia will introduce the basics of knitting in the round including:
- How to use circular needles
- How to read a pattern
- Knitting basics – knit, purl, increasing, casting on and off
- How to fix mistakes
- How to check gauge
- Useful links and resources
- How to wind yarn into a ball from a skein
- Julia will also give a demonstration of how to dye yarn yourself using things you have at home
- Students will be working through a pattern for a child’s garment written by Julia with the aim of completing it over the weekend.
Rachel actually dyed and knitted this Little Hoodlum for my David! My pattern (and model lol), her yarn and knitting - a beautiful combination I think!
Go on, book your flights or get in the car. It's very reasonably priced, and if you're learning to knit, you will be able to knit fabulous items forevermore that would cost you a fortune to buy from a boutique shop!