Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pattern Naming

I just love coming up with names for patterns! I've recently named 4 upcoming patterns and I feel like I can really get to work on them once they are named. I find naming them is the easy part! Then the developing, knitting, writing, testing, formatting, photographing and releasing begins.

I have been working on a few patterns when I've felt like it over the last couple of months, but now that I have them named, watch this space! 3 are already destined for something special...more about that shortly, but the 4th I'm hoping to have ready for testing shortly so I can tie the release of it in with an upcoming KAL spot in the fabulous Budding Designers Downunder group in June.

I could've named many many more children too! But like I said, naming is the easy part! 3 will have to do!






No comments:

Post a Comment